AT THE TOP OF ITS CATEGORY FOR REDUCED CONSUMPTIONS. ONLY 3 KWH
Polar, innovative cooling system with direct exchange, which allows temperature reductions up to 15°C, by rapidly reducing the temperature and the moisture of the tiles before the digital decoration with Inkjet machines; innovative for electrical consumptions (extremely contained, average power consumption during the operation 3 kWh), for functionality, for materials choice (mainly stainless steel AISI 403), innovating design, result of a precise study and optimization of the internal volumes, Polar, the most compact user-friendly in its group, it is complete, it does not need additional accessories. All is needed is self-contained.
Machine for the cleaning of the heads in the inkjet.
– It cleans and restores the clogged printing heads.
– It drastically reduces the number of printing heads replacement.
– Considerable saving cost.
– It eliminates the banding while printing.
– Automatic cleaning system, it does not need human interventions.
– 3 cleaning programs that can be configured by the operator.
– Portable. It can be easily moved for service need.
– Manufactured with easy-to-find industrial elements of durable life.
– Intuitive management. Its touch screen display allows a user-friendly utilisation.
Note: It does not recover heads damaged by electrical or mechanical problems.
Inkjet’s printheads and colours control system.
– Heads’ test. – Colours calibration.
– Tests on ceramic material and paper.
– It gives precise results.
– It tests up to three colours simultaneously.
– Control of the exact temperature.